Hey guys, I finally got round to answering the questions you sent in, some of them were quite tricky to answer and some were just plain weird. However, I really enjoyed answering them all. Feel free the send me a message if you have any more questions for me and let me know if theres any posts you would like to see on my blog.
Do you regret quitting your dance course?
– I have briefly spoken about this on my blog before, but for those of you who don’t know, I was originally doing a BA in Dance, but left halfway through first year. Tbh, I don’t regret leaving at all, I much prefer my current course, I love dance but I knew it wasn’t a very realistic pathway for me to pursue.
Would you rather have 10 small eyes on your forehead or one giant eye in the middle of your head?
– This is the weirdest question ever, like i actually don’t know. Lets go with 10 because my eyesight is shocking and the extra pair of eyes would be a huge help.
What is your type?
– I am assuming this means like the type I go for boy wise? Typically I tend to go for tall, dark haired guys with either deep brown eyes or bright blue, but tbh if I like you I like you, you could be the hottest guy in the world but if you don’t have the right vibe about you, it’s a no from me.
Do you have any baby names saved for the future?
– Most people have probably had the ‘hypothetical baby names’ conversation at some point. I do have a few idea, I’m not too keen on many girls names tbh, but there are a lot of boys names I like, however, I do quite like unusual boys names, such as Jace.
If you opened a restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
– Italian, for sure. Italian food is the way to my heart, give me lasagna, pizza, pasta any day of the week.
What initially attracts you to a guy?
– If a guy has a cheeky smile I am 10x more interested in getting to know them, like it reminds me of a line from my favourite book (as seen below) and it just draws me in. Other then that i’m really attracted to humour or intelligence, good looks are just a bonus really.
If you had to choose between a late night adventure and the sesh what would you choose and why?
– Depends really, like if it was a night out with girls, I would choose that because we don’t get to do that often. But if it was a night out with the usual group or a late night adventure, i’d choose the adventure. Like I would happily spend my Friday evenings differently, but all my friends happen to go out.
What’s the main thing that has been bothering you lately?
– Not knowing peoples intentions, like I’m slowly trying to work out who genuinely has my best interests at heart and who doesn’t. I haven’t been great lately, I haven’t known who to turn to or trust, but time will reveal all.
If you were born a boy what would your name have been?
– I would have ended up with my little brothers name, so Luis.
If you could be an inanimate object, what would you be and why?
– Erm, I honestly have no fricking clue. What a weird question. I genuinely cannot answer that. I will update you if I ever decide.
What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
– Damon Salvator, and Stiles from Teen Wolf, must be the cheeky smiles. Fancy them both way more then I should.
Biggest pet peeve?
– Loud eaters, like can you actually not?
If you knew you had 48 hours left to live what would you do?
– I would write letters or film little videos to all the people I care about the most, getting everything off my chest and reminding them how much I love them and how special they are. I’d spend time with my family and then I would try and get as many of the people I care about down to the closest beach or place by water and have a bonfire.
Why did you hate halls so much?
– I could write an entire post on this if i’m honest. Basically you get put with random people and you either get on or you don’t. The problem is people have certain ways of doing things and sometimes people expect everyone around them to be the same. But that’s not the case. I am my own person, I like having my own space and most of the time I would much rather chill in my room after uni then sit in the kitchen for hours. That’s just me. So like apart from Laverstoke, I just never really felt 100% comfortable living in halls and I didn’t feel like I could be myself. For me it was a very negative environment.
What is your spirit animal?
– The grinch for sure. No joke, we are very similar.
Do you believe in meeting ‘the right person at the wrong time’?
– Well this is a deep question. I honestly don’t know, in some ways I do believe this, however, I also believe that if someone is meant to be in your life, they will find a way back into it. One of my friends liked a guy during school and he just was not interested in her at all and then they met a party a few years later and have been together for 2 years, so I guess anything is possible. But you shouldn’t put everything on hold waiting for the right time. Because is there ever a right time? Just go with the flow and see what happens.
That’s all for now guys, until next time.
Where to find me: